Release version of DBF Manager 2.0 is ready to download
We are pleased to announce new version release of our flagship product DBF Manager. DBF Manager offers safe and secure access to the internals of the dbf file format that is generated by a variety of applications including Clipper, dBase and Visual FoxPro.
DBF Manager v2.0.67 changes:
- Fixed bug with Pack function when an index was active;
- Fixed bug with Case sensitive option in Find/Replace function.
- Fixed bug with sorting fields with long size.
- Fixed bug with shortcuts F1 and F11
- Fixed bug with adding index tags
- Fixed bug: it was impossible to create new file.
- Fixed bug with importing from dbf files.
- Fixed bug with detecting Ole and Binary field types in dbase 4 files in table designer;
- Added checking of field types when do column sorting.
- Added structure checking when importing from a dbf file.
- Added Binary and Ole types to dbase IV structure.
- Added info about active index in table print
- Improved column sorting function
- Improved export to text/csv (added possibility to replace CR/LF)
- Changed some shortcuts
April 08, 2008