DBF Manager v1.43 is released
We are pleased to announce new version release of our popular product DBF Manager. In this new version you will find new improved index manager, some cosmetic improvements, and several bug fixes.
DBF Manager v1.43 changes:
- Fixed bug with exporting tables with NULL values
- Fixed bug in Column Settings dialog ( column hide/show )
- Fixed bug with exporting to csv, text qualifier can be empty (’‘, none)
- Fixed bug with auto-opening of index files
- Fixed bug with altering structure: if there is no memo field anymore, dbf file header doesn’t updated
- Added new property to Option dialog: Enter key behaves as Tab key
- Added searching of empty values in fields ( use ‘’ for searching empty values)
- Added replacing values to empty value in fields ( use ‘’ for replacing )
- Changed Option dialog
- Improved saving of grid settings for a table
- Some cosmetic improvements.
Download the latest version here
February 02, 2007