Major update of DBF Doctor 2.0 is ready to download
We are pleased to announce that DBF Doctor 2.0 has been released. Among the new features is the ability to make the dbf repair process more faster with new auto repair feature (available in Advanced license).
Current release supports and may be installed on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/ and Vista.
DBF Doctor 2.0.191 release implements the following enhancements, and fixes problems:
- Fixed bug with using /k command line parameter
- Fixed bug when specified source file in -i command line parameter
- Fixed bug with verbose window in command line mode
- Fixed bug in reading memo files
- Fixed bug in saving fixed dbf file
- Added auto repair mode ( set row offsets in automatic mode )
- Added new menu item ‘Delete all fields’
- Added search in memo data
- Improved recognition dbf field types
- Improved work with row offsets
- Improved error detection in corrupted dbf data