DBF Manager v2.1 is released.
We are proud to announce new release of our dbf viewer and dbf editor program – DBF Manager v2.1. Since the last release we made a lot of bug fixes and improvements.
DBF Manager v2.1.125 changes:
- Fixed Vista thumbnail problem when window is minimized
- Fixed memory leaks
- Fixed bug with showing and sorting all records when filter was set
- Fixed bug with setting filter iteratively
- Fixed bug with double file extension when workspace is saved
- Fixed bug ‘List index out of bounds error’ when closing all opened tables
- Fixed bug with setting table relation
- Fixed bug with fields moving in structure
- Fixed bug with large files, moving to last record could not work
- Fixed bug with opening filter dialog when dbf file was opened from command line.
- Fixed bug with editing data in ‘B’ field type
- Fixed bug with printing sorted table
- Fixed problem with background color in report generator
- Fixed bug with updating all pages when page orientation was changed
- Added running of .dbfman files from command line
- Added ‘Drop Relation’ menu item
- Added direct table printing without preview
- Added report printing without opening report designer
- Added export to csv file in report preview window
- Added DAY,MONTH,YEAR functions to use in filter/index
- Improved speed of table scrolling when it is filtered
- Improved memo field viewer
- Improved export to Excel .xls files
- Improved altering table structure: left space isn’t trimmed now
- Improved table print: now height of rows depends on memo size/lines.
- Improved command line parsing
- Some cosmetic improvements
Download the latest version here