DBF Manager pre-release version 2.00
We are pleased to announce pre-release version of our popular product DBF Manager – DBF Manager version 2.0. This version is a result of our persistent works within latest 9 months. The most important changes lies in the part of compatibility with the newest generation of Microsoft’s operating systems.
Current pre-release supports and may be installed on Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/ and Vista.
This version includes a number of new features, most notably FastReport integration, and a lot bug fixes.
Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season!
DBF Manager v2.00 pre-release changes:
- Fixed bug with packing dbf files with memo
- Fixed bug with exporting to XLS ( table names were missed )
- Fixed bug with exporting to sql script when comments are used
- Fixed bug with saving grid layout.
- Fixed bug with altering file structure when new memo field was added.
- Fixed bug with losing column width when set exclusive mode
- Fixed bug in Goto window when pressed Return key in edit box
- Fixed bug with lookup fields
- Fixed bug with saving filter when ignore case and autoupdate options are used
- Fixed bug with column sorting
- Added command line support for exporting to sql script
- Added Ctrl-D hotkey for setting value in a field from previous record
- Added support of workspaces. You may save and open several dbf files at one time.
- Added FastReport report generator.
- Changed algorithm for deleting record duplicates
- Improved work of index manager
- Improved work with 2 and more monitors
- Improved table designer
- Improved simple printing of a dbf table
- Improved printing of dbf file structure
- Improved work with column settings
- Some minor bugs were fixed
- Some cosmetic improvements
The pre-release version can be downloaded from here